We are a growing team developing products to solve major urban mobility challenges. From Routing and Navigation, Ticketing and Ride Hailing to applying Data Analysis - we are on a mission to change the way people move around our cities, offer them alternatives and help them leave their car at home.
For our Companion team we are looking for a Product Owner (d/f/m) who turns our visions into real solutions, who can keep track of the mobility and needs of tomorrow's customers and who can think in Viable Products. The Companion team is in charge of a fundamental part of our offering by accompanying the user before and during their trip, dealing with the unexpected and getting them to their destination on time.
This job offering is welcoming full and part time applications.
- Create a vision that guides your multidisciplinary team in creating a successful product and set priorities for your product and team, both middle-term (OKRs) and short-term (sprint goals)
- Take ownership of features end-to-end from discovery to releasing them to the users/customers
- Define epics together with your team and stakeholders, and break them down into detailed user stories for implementation
- Closely work with user research, design and market experts to better understand the users/customers of your product and define what to build for them
- Use data analytics and users’ feedback to keep improving your product.
- Ultimately do what it takes to keep improving and release your product to have a positive impact on your users
- Product Owner experience within a technology company practicing agile product development processes
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality and the ability to take market and data-driven product decisions
- Experience working in a B2B setting and managing requirements from B2B customers
- Effectively communicate complicated concepts to a non-technical audience convincingly in German and English
- Attention to detail, being able to break complex topics into smaller prioritized pieces the agile teams can work on
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team at one of the largest platform developers for Mobility-as-a-Service applications in Europe supported by Deutsche Bahn AG, BMW and Daimler Mobility
- Work in an agile and creative environment and have the opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Generous yearly personal development budget for your professional growth
- Monthly mobility budget as well as optional subsidized public transportation
- Attractive and modern equipped workplaces centrally located in Berlin and Hamburg
If you share our interest in building products which make the way people travel more efficient, then we would love to hear from you!
Mobimeo is changing the way cities move. We are a technology company developing a Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform for the mobility of tomorrow. We want to ensure maximum mobility for millions of people beyond the private car.
As partner of transport companies, transport associations and other mobility providers, Mobimeo connects existing public transport systems, sharing and on-demand options.
Mobimeo was founded by Deutsche Bahn AG in 2018. In 2020 Mobimeo acquired part of moovel Group GmbH (moovel). Mobimeo has thus become one of the largest platform developers for Mobility as a Service applications in Europe.
Great to see that you are interested in joining our team. We want to get to know you better. Therefore, please complete the following form and add your LinkedIn profile and/or your CV to your application. In case you are experiencing problems send us an email to email@example.com.